So I got tagged by Becky to answer some questions and pass some new ones forward afterwards.
Here’s the rules to this whole tag business:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eleven people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
And the questions..
1.) Which book do you think should be adapted into a film that hasn’t been already?
The Catcher in the Rye? Maaaybe Nevermore or Enclave, since Hunger Games had such a huge success.
2.) Which classic are you too scared to read/keep putting off? (E.g. War and Peace.)
Henry Miller, hands down. I barely, barely managed to finish Tropic of Cancer. Now I’m shying away from starting Tropic of Capricorn.
3.) Sam or Dean Winchester? (Show Supernatural)
Mmm.. Sam’s better looking, Dean’s way funnier, but I’ll take the combo, thank you!
4.) Do you think the paperback will become extinct and be fully replaced with the Kindle?
I hope not.
5.) Have you ever had an experience with the paranormal? E.g Ghosts, aliens etc.
6.) Your least favourite genre to read?
7.) Who’s biography would you consider reading?
Right, biographies would be my second choice for least favorite genres, but ..Orwell or Crowley.
8.) The best birthday present you’ve ever had?
I must have been 12 or 13 and my parents got me the first 3 Harry Potter books for my birthday. I was ecstatic.
9.) Your opinion on Shades of Grey? (Whether you have read it or not.)
If that’s a novel worth of an adaptation, I’m a buddhist monk. And no, I’m not a buddhist nor am I a monk. It’s a piece of softcore, BDSM, badly written trash trying to pass as literature. Apologies for any fans out there.
10.) Your favourite place to read?
My window sill/couch, if that’s the correct term for it. Perfect reading spot and perfect lighting.
11.) Which books from present day do you think has the potential to become a classic 50/100 years down the line?
Harry Potter, most definitely.
So there you have it 🙂
1. Ever had a crush on a fictional character ( novel, movie, show ) and who was it?
2. What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
3. Audiobooks or paperback?
4. You’re reading a really interesting and captivating book. Last page: jump and read it or wait until you reach it?
5. Poetry or prose?
6. Do you prefer reading the book or watching the adaptation? If both, in what order?
7. Do you like a happy or tragic ending?
8. Best tv show of the last 12 years?
9. What would be your dream job?
10. What’s your favorite language to read in and is it a foreign one or your native language?
11. Dog-earing books: useful or madness?
As I don’t want you to feel obliged to do this tag, I won’t name anyone else. In case you do want to answer my question, you can either do it in a comment or post your own tag on your blog. Whatever works for you. 🙂
Thanks for tagging me, Becky!